<VV> weired coorvair problem #?

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 29 17:00:28 EST 2010

It happened to me on the way to convention (forget which one - maybe
Dallas?).  Anyway, since I was driving a 4 speed, I just picked gas stops
that had a slope and re-started by popping the clutch.  Found the problem
(both starter bolts loose) and fixed it after arrival.  It never did that
again.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110