<VV> Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez just checking in

Ray Rodriguez III vairguy at echoes.net
Mon Nov 29 21:00:29 EST 2010

Hey all,

     I think it was around four months ago I disappeared on you all, I just wanted to fire off a note to let you know I'm still around.  I haven't been and won't be keeping up on VV posts for a while, so if anyone wants to get a hold of me please send a message directly to me without <VV> in the subject line (so it doesn't go into the VV folder with hundreds of others!).

     My disappearance began when I performed my periodic hard drive wipe without backing up my email addresses and saved messages, so apologies to those I lost contact with.  To the gentleman who was asking about the 4 door weatherstrip piece I did check up on it and the one on the other parts car was even worse than the one I had here.  At any rate I was too busy and not in the right frame of mind to keep up on VV.  Some of you have probably noticed by now that I disappear from time to time, regretably it is a pattern that will likely continue.... but I'll always come back.  All of my hobbies are subject to a roughly six months on six months off schedule... but it varies enough that it isn't always at the same time of year or entirely predictable even for me.

     The 66' Corsa is doing great, the 63' Monza is running smoothly but screaming for attention (gotta finish the bodywork!), while the 65' Corsa project had to temporarily move outside.. hopefully only for a month or two.

     If anyone has or comes accross a pair of black 65' buckets decent enough for a driver (no tears) please message me with some pics and a price.. that is the big hangup currently on the 65' project.. I have no seats at all for it and I need to finish her up on the cheap.

Well I guess that is all for now, hopefully I'll be back to filling up your mailboxes with my compulsive replies before too long =).

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez