<VV> Engine issue -- no, problem

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 16:44:00 EST 2010

Bill, what you've got is a problem. If you start arguing about it with somebody,
then you'll have an issue.

And don't get me started on people having "health issues" and traffic reporters
talking about "issues" on the freeways and weather guys and gals talking about
"issues" out there. Those are problems. OK?!

That's my rant for the day. Thank you for reading.

--Tom in Ohio