<VV> Engine issue

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 29 21:38:36 EST 2010

By the part number on the distributor. This will at least tell you if you have the correct part for the engine. It will not tell you if someone has modified this part. But any mod would affect all cylinders. I have not been following this too closely but what are you using for pistons? They are old and used? At some point parts do wear out and not installing new good quality items you are asking for trouble. If I want to drive my cars long distance (I do) they must be reliable (they are). Therefore, I suggest a good engine overhaul using good quality parts.
Timothy Shortle in (cold) Durango Colorado