<VV> 4dr. Weather Strips

Paul Chapman corvairjunkie at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 11:55:16 EST 2010

Hi all,
I'm looking for the extra rear door strip that seals the back door to the center post at the front upper edge of the door. I have a near perfect left side one,but the right one is as good as M.I.A. If anyone has a usable one let me know . Either off line at corvairjunkie at hotmail.com  or thru VV. Thanks in advance.
                                                                                                                                                                 Paul

Paul Chapman, Corsa member
 To many to list(6 and counting)