<VV> Drive your Corvair day

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Sun Oct 3 00:09:09 EDT 2010

On "Drive your Corvair Day"
I led a caravan of 15 collector cars in my 65 Monza from Lockport NY to
Hilton NY, more than 40 miles to the Hilton apple harvest Festival. I was
followed by NFCC president Joe Pendolino in his 62 Corvair convertible(with
top down and 40 degrees. There we met up with fellow NFCC member Bob Guerin
in his Rampside, and 2 A.C.O.R.N.S. members with 3 other Vairs.
Over 500 cars at this show, but a total of 6 Corvairs present.
I was wearing my Corvair Heritage Day T-shirt.

Did get a bit wet on the way home..........

Gary Swiatowy