<VV> Drive your Corvair Day Activites

J. Michael Cobb themoose at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 3 10:29:34 EDT 2010

For me, my Corvair day started by visiting with another Corvair enthusiast
nearby, installing a couple of ground straps, and checking on some wiper
motors.  Followed by attending the "Galaxy Diner Cruise-In."  I was the only
Corvair surrounded by all manner of really nice restorations.

Although I didn't win any trophies, I had tons of people talking to me about
the Corvair, the engine, their uncle/aunt/brother/sister who had one (a
Spyder), and everyone was pleased to hear Oct 2nd was the 50th anniversary
of Corvair.

I *did* however win $134 in the 50-50, then took the 2nd place prize of a
$10 gift certificate to the diner. Such luck!

Photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/moosiker/10022010GalaxyCarShow#