<VV> Engine Bay mounted Electric pump stopped feeding gas to the carbs

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Oct 3 14:07:42 EDT 2010

When I parked the car, the tank was facing downhill and only had about a 1/5 of a tank left.

 Stephan,  concerning your car,   we all should remember that EVERYTHING is NEW....  and has been checked numerous times over the last 2 years...

My '90 Dually  did the same thing  with it's factory in-tank pump...while backing up a very steep incline with a low 35 gallon tank!

  When you rolled the car down to level ground... if you had added  5 gallons... the pump would've picked up the fuel...

I recently tested a few of the super cheap...often maligned, Facet Chinese  pumps while re-calling some of those no good cheap regulators...

They'll pull  gas 4 ft  vertical.......that's the longest 5/16"  hose I had..  LOL!!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/