<VV> Billy Coslow, RIP, DerbyCityCorvair

Ernie Sanders epssax at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 09:32:04 EDT 2010

Billy Coslow passed away this week.  Billy was a professional mechanic and worked on all cars but loved his Corvairs.  He was particularly fond of FC's.  Had a nice 8 door van, and another nice rampy.  His property had no fewer than 12 Corvairs at all times.  His practical knowledge was such that he kept a lot of Corvair members' cars running like swiss watches.  Billy told me at a car show 2 years ago that he really felt bad and the next day went to the hospital and never enjoyed good health again.  He was on the liver transplant list and couldn't live long enough for his name to come up.  Billy was a very active club member in Derby City Corvair Club.  His passion for Corvairs and club members was appreciated by all.   May he rest in peace forever and I hope he is driving the FC of his choice in heaven.  Ernie Sanders, President, Derby City Corvair Club