<VV> CORSA Tech Guide issues

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 8 12:21:17 EDT 2010

It's not that the 3rd edition WON'T work. It just needs some careful
integration techniques to make it work with the original volumes 1 & 2.
Here's what I did;

In integrating the 3rd edition data pages into the end of the second volume
chapters, check for redundant lines or paragraphs. There are 9 chapters
with redundant material that can be crossed out.

In integrating the index pages to each chapter, on those so affected, cross
out the back ("first" page) of the 3rd edition sheet, then put it in front
of the 1st edition index page. You can also xerox the 3rd edition index
page on the front of a clean sheet, and xerox the 1st edition first page on
the back side. There are 11 chapters affected.

The unfortunate thing is that the "updating" of the information in the
original guides just wasn't handled in a professional manner like it should
have been done. At least Tim Mahler admits that it was his decision to do
it that way.

-Mark