<VV> Adjusting Idle Mixture (was: Carburetor odyssey)

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Fri Oct 8 17:12:06 EDT 2010

"...>... followed by  adjustment while engine is running (using an
educated ear and/or tach and/or AF meter... I prefer all three, but a good ear  is
usually just  fine)..." "...Surprised you left 'vacuum gage' off your  list,
Mike -- at the other end of the scale, I suppose a 4 gas exhaust analyzer
would come under the AF meter heading ..."

Bill... actually, I prefer the Innovate system. In my 67 I have dual (left
& right) wide band digital AF meters in the cab. Makes carb adjustments
extremely easy.

Mike Mauro