<VV> Adjusting Idle Mixture - and what exactly does "easy" mean ?

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Fri Oct 8 19:50:34 EDT 2010

OK, sounds like you're trying to go OBD-II which isn't a bad thing at all.

I just wouldn't call it "easy" (unless you paid someone else to do it ? ),
and $440 is at least a factor in the equation.

Did $440 cover the entire conversion ? or was that just the AF component ?

I've been toying with OBD-type fixes to bring the Vair anywhere near passing
smog (which is not required, even in CA ?)

Has anyone experimented with Arduino DIY analytic circuits ?

What is your break-even point, mileage-wise ?  (I know none of us want to
know what it cost-per-mile to restore our cars, but since you related MPG as
a benefit, I had to ask !)

Charlie