<VV> Sad News: Chuck Armer

William Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Fri Oct 8 23:21:59 EDT 2010

Words are grossly inadequate to express my feelings over this unfortunate event.  Though we know our time on this earth is finite, it always comes as a shock when one so vibrant as our dear friend Chuck Armer is suddenly taken from us.  Chuck was always so full of life and he shared that attitude freely with every one of us.  He made each of us better by his presence and we now feel therefore diminished by his passing.

Still, I know that my life was enriched by my association with Chuck, as were the lives of many, many others, and that thought will have to serve as comfort in the days ahead, as we all mourn his passing.

My sincerest condolences to Chuck's family and all who knew him. He will be remembered.

Bill Hubbell