<VV> Sad News: Chuck Armer

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Fri Oct 8 23:48:50 EDT 2010

I really didn't know Chuck, but he was one of the Corvair people who was part of the Corvair Pony Express in moving Ted Carlson's Corvair from Florida to New Jersey.

Chuck ran the second leg of Operation Corvair Christmas which also was the second longest run at 262 miles one way.

You can tell what kind of person he was because he freely gave of his time and resources to help with this project. A caring and giving soul.

He will be missed by the Corvair community.

Roy - Bayshore