<VV> "easy" equates to how much $$$$ ?

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Sat Oct 9 00:10:05 EDT 2010

Mike M. sez: "... I prefer the  Innovate system. In my 67 I have dual
(left & right) wide band digital AF  meters in the cab. Makes carb  adjustments
extremely  easy...  see
at:http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/xcart/product.php?productid=16235&cat=262&page=1

Mat sez: "... And one heated O2  sensor and a digital multimeter   does the
same! ..."

And Mike M. responds: and let me get this straight, Mat, the heated sensor
and multi meter will work just as well as permanently mounted, in cab,
digital meters which read both banks, simultaneously? Or, would one need  two
multi meters + two heated O2  sensors?

Mike Mauro