<VV> Loss Of A Good Friend - Chuck Armer

MSYVairs at aol.com MSYVairs at aol.com
Sat Oct 9 08:34:15 EDT 2010

Where do I start.......

Chuck we will miss you, your humor, always with a smile and quick  witted.
Ms. Liz we wish you well in this time of sadness.

I last visited with Chuck in Iowa, first during the Marshalltown races then
 at the Convention. I guess it had been 5 years since we had seen each
other but  it was like it was yesterday. A wealth of knowledge, a leader in the
Corvair  community and family was everything to Chuck.

Now in Corvair "Heaven"!

Bill Hadley and his friends in the New Orleans Corvair  Enthusiasts