<VV> remote high speed adjustment

deltainc deltainc at grm.net
Sat Oct 9 15:40:39 EDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: <Mikeamauro at aol.com>

>I said: "... I prefer the  Innovate system. In my 67 I have dual (left &
> right) wide band digital AF  meters in the cab. Makes carb adjustments
> extremely  easy...
*************
I am constantly impressed with the " engine-uity _ of corvair tweakers...
born of necessity, I suppose ... heh heh ...

have any of youse guys ( gals ) ever figured out , in reality, a remote
mounted ( as on the rear cove , or maybe top of engine hood ) gadget for
setting externally the high speed mixture.  would make trying alcohol fuels
pretty simple.

EFI, of course makes this simple, or even such as Hilborne injection, which
uses a variable pellet, or variable valve, in the return line from the fuel
regulator, to change pressure that feeds the injectors ...

but I am thinking about using the corvair stock carbs, with some simple
modification ( as needed ) to easily adjust the high speed mix.   I think
the idle, if set a little rich, would probably cover a whole range of alky
mixes.

reargards, ken campbell, iou