<VV> [FC] Chuck Armer

Gail Policella gailvair at att.net
Sat Oct 9 19:33:00 EDT 2010

Warren, it has broken our hearts too !  Chuck you summed him up perfectly.  He
will truly be missed.  When my daughter was born he sent me a gold charm
engraved with "Forward Control Baby" since we have a 64 van.  It was such a
sweet gesture and I will cherish it always along with all the fun times we
shared and his friendship. The last memory I have of him is frantically running
around in Jacksonville at the convention to help us detail our spare tire which
we forgot about in our 64 van.  He saved us from deductions.