<VV> Sad News: Chuck Armer

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 9 22:10:44 EDT 2010

Said about as elegantly as it could be said. This tragic news just ruined
my whole weekend. The only thing I can think of is that true measure of how
rich one is in life is by how many friends one has at the funeral. Chuck
was always a friend to all, and that made him wealthy beyond imagination. I
don't think I could add much more than that, or to what's already been said
in the numerous posts so far. I'll just be one of the many who will miss

-Mark (I'm so sad...)

event.  Though we know our time on this earth is finite, it always comes as
a shock when one so vibrant as our dear friend Chuck Armer is suddenly
taken from us.  Chuck was always so full of life and he shared that
attitude freely with every one of us.  He made each of us better by his
presence and we now feel therefore diminished by his passing.

> Still, I know that my life was enriched by my association with Chuck, as
were the lives of many, many others, and that thought will have to serve as
comfort in the days ahead, as we all mourn his passing.