<VV> Info needed, eBay

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 22:58:02 EDT 2010

Clark, I even turned them in as fraud, due to knowingly selling a water
thermostat for a Corvair?  Well, it didn't do a thing. I sent them a email,
they said, well we have a catalog list from the parts house listing them,
daaa, no brains there.

What I have done to limit searches is to be more specific as to what you are
looking for. That helps some, but you still get em.

I'll watch this thread because I too suffer from the same fate!

Mark Durham