<VV> EFI Info Re: OBD-II for Corvair

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 11 15:33:52 EDT 2010

I think you guys are trying to reinvent the wheel. Ray Sedman in Calif. and Chuck Ribblets in Colorado have probably perfected FI for the Corvair. I know they have been doing this for quite awhile anyways.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
I like my Rochester HV's and will be driving them to Palm Springs in a couple of weeks