<VV> Front suspension swap?

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 19:48:36 EDT 2010

Don,

What is a "later suspension pan"? Is that the suspension cross member (the
part that bolts to the body)? I'm not an EM guy so I can't really answer
your  question (but I think the LM cross member will fit into a 64).
Hopefully, one of  the EM guys will chime in on definitive answer.

There aren't too many EM V-8 cars. Good luck with that conversion.

Ned

In a message dated 10/11/2010 7:05:02 A.M. Central Daylight Time,