<VV> Chuck Armer, our departed friend

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 12 02:20:57 EDT 2010

It has taken me a day to absorb even the concept of this tragedy.

I'll not go into the personals between Chuck and I.  There were many of them
and similar to others which have already been mentioned.

Years ago I heard a comment about someone leaving a job position.  It went
along the lines of.....   "Put your arm into a bucket of water and pull it
out as fast as you can.  See how long it takes to fill the hole."  The
obvious point was that your "position" will be filled without a ripple.

In the case of Chuck Armer, I believe that Moses is at work.  That hole
cannot be filled.

Since my eyes are now very moist, there is nothing more I can say.

Later, JR