<VV> little gas hog

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 12 20:20:27 EDT 2010

What ignition distributor are you using (part #)? Does your vacuum advance work (verifiable with a timing lite)? Does your centrifugal advance work (also verified with a timing lite)? What is your ignition timing base setting at? What size metering jets are you running? Where are your float settings? Do any of your floats "sink"? How about your driving habits. Do you try to win every race or do you drive mellow? You should be able to get a bit better mileage but it may vary.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
'63 Rampside PG around town 14mpg- highway close to 19mpg keeping it at 60mph