<VV> FYI - Ethanol

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Oct 13 21:46:41 EDT 2010

I'm sure many of you are aware of the state law that recently went into effect
requiring all gas sold within the state of Tennessee to contain ethanol. You
might find the article link below of interest. In addition to our automobiles
most of the fuel systems in our mowers, line trimmers, chainsaws, tillers, etc.
are not designed for this type of fuel. The materials used will not withstand
the corrosive effects of ethanol. (I have a push mower that is only three years
old and the warranty is void if any fuel with ethanol is used in it.)

I've lived in two states that went to ethanol 105 mix.  Calif.  and Oregon.

No problems  nada....  not even a noticeable drop in mileage...

And I only own old stuff...

 This scare comes up several times per year...

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/