<VV> 68-69 SMOG heads on my 1967 Monza ?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 17 12:47:52 EDT 2010

What is the part # of the head (7 digit number cast on the side- starts with something like 38xxxx). By the way your valves and seats look pretty good, at least from 700 miles away. Did you do a "sealing test" as someone suggested with kerosine?
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
Just trying to help as Palm Springs meet is in 12 days