<VV> No compression in #3 - One very good reason !

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Sun Oct 17 21:30:08 EDT 2010

Ed,

You got closest to the bulls-eye with that theory !
Considering how nice and clean the cylinder walls were, I was not expecting
this ...

Not quite broken off, but very close :
The 3rd "story" is missing 1/4 of the entire side !

Here's what I found :
www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/Corvair/1967MonzaCylinderWallPix.htm

OK, now to build that "shop" in my shed - too much to do in the driveway !

I Love My Corvair (keep saying that ...)

Thank you for your support  ;>})
Charlie