<VV> HUMOR A Cow, an Ant and an Old Fart

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Mon Oct 18 09:06:03 EDT 2010

A Cow, an Ant and an Old Fart are debating on who is the greatest of the three of them.

The Cow:  "I give 50 liters of milk every day and that's why I am the greatest!!"

The Ant:  "I work day and night, summer and winter, I can carry 52 times my own weight and that's why I am the greatest!!"

Why are you scrolling down? It's your turn to say something..