<VV> RN auto parts

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 13:07:40 EDT 2010

I don''t know either; Larry Shapiro (LS Corvair Parts) bought out Marco
Padillo's Larry's Corvair Parts so it isn't that.  I don't know whether  this
is a successor to Corvair Underground as was suggested.

Scotty from Hollyweird

In a message dated 10/19/2010 9:40:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ricknorris at suddenlink.net writes:

----  Clark Hartzel <chartzel at comcast.net> wrote:
> I thought Rodney  Spooner asked a legitimate question.  Let me take his
side.
> Who  is RN auto parts?  I never heard of them either.  If this is  Larry
> Shapiro's old business the new guy better start advertising as  the
Corvair