<VV> RN Corvair Parts----LS Corvair Parts --------------- DUH!!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Oct 20 16:59:58 EDT 2010

RN Corvair Parts is actually LS Corvair Parts.  The business is for
sale, but like Corvair Underground (which has been on the    seller’s
block for some time now) is still a going business concern.
Larry is looking to get out of the Corvair parts and service business
entirely, and would like to sell his company to an ideal buyer who
already has a successful old car parts and service business, who knows
what it takes to be successful, and can actually pay him for his
interest up front.    Larry would help train employees in the Corvair
end of the business for a    proscribed time period.
  Had the broker not listed his business as a Corvair    business
without informing Larry, none of us would know about this.
Again, Larry requests that he not be contacted by VV members    or
Corvair Center Forum readers about his business at this time.

So...after all the "pontification"....we see what I wrote in the 1st reply to Rodney's question....

Admittedly I'm on the west Coast....  know 100's of people in the LA area.....many not into Corvairs but small business people.

But "news"  travels quickly!.....

I can only suggest to others trying to sell a business...don't use a broker who advertises on Craigslist!!  LOL!!

Prior to my divorce I sold three "viable enterprises"  during the slump of '82-85...

A person / group will only put out CASH  IF  a business is help run,  will show a REAL profit  after ALL payments are made.

 In other words... like a car  "Turnkey"!!

 I know Lon and Linda are super busy at the Underground every time I stop by,  as is Larry, most likely..

But when you can put your $$$ overseas and get 8-13%  risk free.....without any new responsibilities....

It's very difficult to sell a business right now.

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/