<VV> VV Stats - last month

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Wed Oct 20 21:56:18 EDT 2010

I started keeping some stats on the VVs a month ago.  That was the day we
had a message with nine footers attached.  I realized the people on the
digest had to scroll through all the footers to get to the next message.
The sort of good news is in the last month the most footers attached to a
message has been five.  The bad news is five footers have been attached to
one message.

Stats:

Time frame 738 hours and 50 minutes  (30.79 days)

VV members low 1199, hi 1200 - 5 samples during the month.  I account for
three of them, wavecable account, individual messages, msn account, digest,
blackberry account, send only.

1218 messages - 39.6 messages/day

145 digests - 4.7 digests/day - mean of 8.4 messages/digest

382 messages with footers not deleted or 31.4% -

501 footers - many messages have two or more footers not deleted - this also
should be 0.

Most prolific poster 115 or 9.44%

Top 5 posters 354 or 29.06%

Top 12 posters 521 or 42.78% (I decided to count the messages of the 12
people I thought were the most prolific.  I soon realized someone who I
hadn't counted was very prolific and did a recount, he came in as #4.  Tony
got kicked out of the top 12)

My posts 25 or 2.05% - I'm not part of the top 5 but am part of the top 12.

Dennis Pleau

CORSA Virtual Vairs Chairman