<VV> Water injection question

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Fri Oct 22 10:10:49 EDT 2010

I've used water injection for years before the compressor.
My system used a tank pressurized by turbo boost which is therefore
proportional to boost.
The calibrated leak to determine injection onset is used to further
vaporize the mist of water by blowing on the water nozzle outlet. .
  No problems yet---gas line antifreeze added in winter..

Warren