<VV> Digital vs. Analog Re: Temperature/Pressure/Fan

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Fri Oct 22 13:10:48 EDT 2010

I agree 1000%!  I'm an old-school EE who worked primarily in the analog world.  Your observation is totally correct which is why my dash instruments are analog.  In the case of the CHT, I wanted an over-range indication and preferred (but didn't require) compensated.  Digital was all I could find with over-range.  I'm guessing that with the gauges mounted in the console, at the edges of my (aging) periphery, that the digital will be move visible than analog.

Dave Keillor