<VV> 69 Convertible For Sale (not in the '69 roster?)

Dave Leonard dave at arborlea.com
Sat Oct 23 12:04:03 EDT 2010

Amazingly, #734 is not in the '69 roster?  How could this be...

Nice looking car in a very nice color combination.  It would have been good
to add pictures of the undercarriage also if you have them.  I see missing
smog equipment, wrong spinner caps on the wires, but looks great otherwise.

I would guess it will actually go for $10-$12,000 in today's market,
unfortunately.  I would be surprised to see it go above $13k based on the
last several that sold (or didn't) on eBay.

-Dave (#2470 current owner)