<VV> 1963 Rampside Finally here!

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Sat Oct 23 15:47:54 EDT 2010

I was going to say before but I forgot, I used a screw-knocker to get some
of them out of my truck.  Not the best tool to use if you want to save them,
but it did a good job.

I realize not everyone has access to a screw-knocker, so after you soak them
with penetrant(not WD40) use your cordless drill, turn the clutch way down,
hit the screw for a second, then turn it up one notch, and keep doing that
until it either comes out or you're at the highest point and it still hasn't
worked.

Mike