<VV> Blower Relay

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sun Oct 24 14:08:13 EDT 2010

Based on my own experience I would say that in addition to what  Bob,
Harry, Ron and others you should put in the relay and additional wiring to  feed
the bigger motor directly for one more reason--to bypass the big electrical
connector at the firewall in the engine compartment.  In addition to
Harry's comments about our aging blower switches on the dash, we also have aging
(read oxidizing) contacts at the big connectors.  Asking a connection that
is over 40 years old to carry even more current than it was designed to do
will  result in ruined connector block sometime in your future if not the
first day  you use it.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Corvanatics