<VV> Blower Relay

Carlton Smith carlton55 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 24 18:11:19 EDT 2010

Hi Bob,

Thanks Bob, but I guess I was not clear with my question. It is obvious to
me that the motor draws more current as was in my last sentence that is
clipped off below here in your response. I was more perplexed that since
this seems to be  common knowledge, then why wouldn't Clark's admit that it
is necessary to me install the relay (and possibly supply one for more money
or course).

Carlton