<VV> Do I have crank problems ?

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 24 23:32:00 EDT 2010

Chuck,

Seems as if we've had enough on-line communication that I can call you
Chuck.  If you don't like that name, let me (us) know.

The point of this email..... 2 of them....

1.  Thanks for trimming the "excess stuff" from your reply.  Did you happen
to notice that it went through the process - send to receive time - FASTER!

2.  I think that Harry was saying - use plastigage in order to determine
your needs regarding bearings.

Later, JR