<VV> Last autocross

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 23:20:17 EDT 2010

Michael and I just did; (likely)  the last autocross of the year in
this area Sunday at Orielly Raceway park in Indy.
   Both cars are still running after 10 runs.  Much, much car and ride
trading.  It's great to put running cars away for the winter. We had
every condition; both rain and dry.
   Had a great get- together at Hooters with our  "fast" friends after
the event--except for the Barbi Dolls of course.
     Now I have to prepare the engine for the CP Stinger for next year.
I can't wait to stand  again in  hot(warm) parking lots with my
friends. Getting cold here now.

I'll have warm feelings all winter because I finally beat the kid next
door.

AAAH,

Warren