<VV> Critters & Baits

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 27 01:58:54 EDT 2010

OK, I agree not to place in passenger area.  But, car inside a garage, after
placing traps (the SNAP - you are dead kind) around the perimeter - I still
put one or two in the engine bay for "insurance" purposes.  I've not yet
caught one in the engine bay - but have caught several (over the years)
outside of the car.

Also is a good idea to have a trap at the exhaust outlet.  I check the traps
FREQUENTLY during fall and spring months.  Not so much when the outside
temps are below 30F.

Later, JR