<VV> CRV/Piranha/UNCLE...and the Seagull

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Wed Oct 27 16:59:49 EDT 2010

Tim:  Well, the rest of the story.

After the AMT effort went belly up, the molds were bought by a outfit in
Nebraska (I think) and converted to a VW powered configuration.  I saw the
molds once.   The outfit had all kinds of kit car/buggy molds setting
around.  Last I remember, they moved a couple times - or went belly
up/bought out - and relocated to somewhere in NW Florida.  If I remember
correctly.  Main product, again last I remember, was a fairly decent Cobra
copy.  Don't know if all the miscellaneous molds they had still exist.  Or
if the company still exist for that matter.

The VW-powered car was called the Seagull.  If it was VW powered, probably
could be converted to Corvair power.  Just an idea.  I have a Seagull sales
brochure in the file, and probably pictures of the Seagull molds.

Is the car still around?

Historically Yours,
			James Rice

Message: 3