<VV> critters

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 12:45:34 EDT 2010

I'm with Dorai on this one...
You can get peppermint oil quite easily, and I put a few drops (5 - 10) on a cotton ball or two and toss it in the floorboard or under the seat... and it smells MUCH better than mothballs!
The main thing is to make sure you have NO FOOD in the car (mice will chew through 1/2" plywood to get to a piece of candy or a dropped 'tater chip!)...
I drive my '64 until the snow flies... once the snow is gone and we've had a rain or two, back out she comes... but the peppermint oil smells mighty nice!
This time of the year I like to get one of those "balsam fir" bags from LL Bean... those make the Corvair smell like "old timey winter"...
... now, where's that hot cup of apple cider...?
:-)
Lonzo