<VV> More "Excitement in a Box"Pirahna Drag Car

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Thu Oct 28 14:44:02 EDT 2010

The Pirahna Drag Car is a more recent re-issue of the original drag car, and still fairly common.
No Corvair parts though.
Why they chose to re-issue that instead of any of the other versions I don't know.
The Man from U.N.C.L.E
The Girl From U.N.C.L.E
Mademouselle L' Agente Secrete 97

http://www.c-we.com/piranha/modelkts.htm