<VV> Anyone have a Left Headlight bucket (backing plate)?

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 21:17:51 EDT 2010

I hit a deer with my daily driver 1962 Monza coupe. All necessary parts to
repair the damage appear to be available, except the left headlight backing
plate (that the headlights mount to). Clarks lists it as Headlight backing plate
part # CU1968, on page USED-34 of Clarks catalog, but they are out of stock.

Does anyone have one in decent shape they are willing to part with? If you are
within a reasonable distance of South Boston, VA (south central Virginia, near
the NC border) that would be great, but if need be the shipping cost from most
anywhere should be manageable.

I appreciate any help - I drive my Corvairs to work every day.

 -- Doug Mackintosh
Corsa member since 1996
Corsa/NC member since 1996, Virtual Vairs member
Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on