<VV> NEW TURBO CARBURETOR BOOK IS NOW AVAILABLE

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Fri Oct 29 13:20:08 EDT 2010

NEW TURBO  CARBURETOR BOOK IS NOW AVAILABLE
“HOW TO  IDENTIFY AND REBUILD CARTER YH CARBURETORS USED ON CORVAIR
TURBOCHARGED  ENGINES”
At long last  my new Carter YH carburetor book is now available. This is an
80 page book on  how to identify and rebuild these carburetors used on
Corvair turbocharged  engines. It is similar to my Rochester carburetor book but
of course covers just  the YH carburetors.
It has  chapters on identification, how they work, disassembly, making
modifications and  correcting problems, replacement parts, and rebuilding the
carburetors.
This book in  available from me, the author, at the introductory price of
$25, plus $5  S&H. Check or money order. Sorry, no paypal.
Regards,
Bob  Helt
3016 Pearl  Harbor Dr.
Las Vegas, NV  89117