<VV> Car For Sale

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 29 17:51:03 EDT 2010

I am helping my grandaughter and her husband find a buyer for this car.
This is an absolutely beautiful 1964 Cadillac Coupe De Ville!  100% Rust
free! Always garaged and babied.  429 V8, Automatic, Power everything!
Factory AC has been removed. Everything else works. Even the clock! The body
is very nice and straight. It's had a repaint about 6 years ago (and in
storage since) in beautiful Dark Blue; it looks great. The chrome and trim
are all redone with no rust or pitting. Door handles, side, deck and trunk
moldings are removed. Factory tail lights have been replaced with custom
made lenses. Photos show the incomplete status of the restoration (most
obvious the grill) all parts are in owners possession and go with the car
except air conditioning parts which owner does not have. The under carriage
is very nice, the floor panels have been replaced. The entire electrical
system is also brand new as well as all the rubber seals and gaskets around
the windows and doors. The interior is complete but must be redone. The car
starts right up every time and runs and drives great! I wouldn't hesitate to
drive it anywhere. This thing exudes classiness and draws crowds everywhere
you drive it. Owner lives in Long Beach and would be happy to pick you up at
the airport to view the car. Shipping is buyer's responsibility but I can
help get the car on its way. The price is $9800, you can look at the photos
at this web address

http://home.earthlink.net/~hharpo/personal/