<VV> Low mileage '60 and '69s at the Bob McDorman Collection, auction

Dave Leonard dave at arborlea.com
Fri Oct 29 19:41:10 EDT 2010

I thought the same thing.  I wonder if the '69 convert and the '69 coupe had
their mileage swapped by mistake- the coupe looks much closer to "new" than
the convert.

"guacamole green", what a GREAT description of the color!  I'll never be
able to look at another green interior without thinking of that :-)

Dave