<VV> 69 Vert, Got a Buyer

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Fri Oct 29 19:41:56 EDT 2010

Smitty Says;   Guy in Germany sent a post saying he wanted the car.  He wants it so bad he is sending money over the cost of the car for shipping and insurance etc.  I wonder if he would mind us using and paying our own shipper for the car rather than the one he is sending.  I'm sure we can trust the guy cause he has a big long title for his job.  Would it be unethical to hold the check until it has been cleared by the bank it is written on in Germany?