<VV> Low mileage '60 and '69s at the Bob McDorman Collection, auction

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Fri Oct 29 22:36:45 EDT 2010

In a message dated 10/29/2010 7:42:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dave at arborlea.com writes:

"guacamole green", what a GREAT description of the color!   I'll never be
able to look at another green interior without thinking of  that :-)

Dave

When I got my one and only new Corvair in '68 with the gold/green  interior
it was promptly dubbed "baby shit green" by some of the other  GIs.  We
used to paint our vehicles a similar, though flat, color.

Bob Hall