<VV> 69 vert got abuyer

Bruce brucea at wildblue.net
Sat Oct 30 11:09:14 EDT 2010

I have personal experience  with a very similar scam. I have in my possession a worthless certified check for $10600.00. Do not do anything until the check has cleared. At least 90 days. The check could clear at first and then be returned later. The only way to do this transaction is on your terms only . Shipping arranged by you and paid in advance by buyer, after the initial check for the car has completely cleared. He probably wants you to pay his shipper out of the excess proceeds from his check for the car. and probably in a hurry for you to deposit the check. do not do it! I'm afraid it stinks too much of a scam to be a legit sale.
...,Bruce Alexander 63 vert